Our Next Holiday Program Will Be In January 2020…….. Stay Tuned
MYPA holiday programs are been designed to build and consolidate a robust foundation of classical ballet in preparation for maintaining a very high classical standard and improving skills in other forms of dance.
The holiday program aims to improve individual and team performance by:
- Building and strengthening classical technique
- Developing core strength, stability and flexibility
- Increasing fitness to improve recovery time and stamina
- Improving skills, confidence and memory by applying known RAD syllabus steps in open classes
- Improving skills, confidence and memory by practising RAD syllabus work in preparation for exams
- Developing mentor relationships between senior and junior students
- Consolidating learning for junior and senior dancers
Guidelines For Holiday Program
- Send packed lunches and snacks and a water bottle with your child. ABSOLUTELY NO NUTS please. We have lots of breaks for refuelling so please send plenty of food.
- Kids can wear dance clothes if they have them, otherwise just loose comfortable clothing. Appropriate dance shoes if they have them, otherwise bare feet or runners. No black soled shoes in the dance studios please.
- Make sure you NAME EVERYTHING
- Competed student information form if you have not sent this in already.
- The studio will be open from 8.45 to 5.15
- On Monday we welcome David Tullberg who will be teaching acro.
- Art and craft activities include ballet hair, make up, costume design and prop making. Please let us know if your child has sensitive skin.
The MYPA team look forward to welcoming your child.